Skip to Content
Support Students with SEN Mobile

Financial Assistance

Five students chatting happily at the open area on LG7

There are various scholarship and bursary schemes available for students with SEN to apply. Students who have declared their SEN are reached out through the HKUST email by the Student Affairs Office when there are opportunities available for them.


If you would like to know more about the scholarships and financial aids available for HKUST students, please contact the Scholarship and Financial Aid Office or visit its website.



List of scholarships and financial aids available for students with SEN:

  • Applications via Scholarships & Financial Aid Office
    • Hong Kong Jockey Club Scholarship
    • HKSAR Government Scholarship - Endeavour Merit Award
    • HSBC Hong Kong Scholarship
    • Sir Edward Youde Memorial Scholarships for Disabled Students
    • The D. H. Chen Foundation Scholarships
  • Direct application to donors
    • Community Care Fund - Enhancing the academic expenses grant for students with special educational needs and financial needs pursuing post-secondary programmes 2017/18 (details)
    • Li Kwan Hung Education Fund (details)
    • Simon K.Y. Lee & Lee Chi Hung Scholarship for Hearing Impaired students (details)
    • T. M. Gregory Memorial Scholarship of Hong Kong Society for the Deaf (details)
Do you know

On-campus Welcab Service is available for eligible students with temporary and permanent mobility disability to commute between the main campus, LSK campus and/or on-campus student residence.

Learn More